SEDI is a 501(c)3 public/private partnership with a Board of Directors made up of community leaders representing business, education, and non-profit sectors in northern Arizona.
The SEDI Board meets monthly to discuss sustainable economic development, share news of sustainable development and network.
The SEDI Board is comprised of five Directors. Strategic plans and day-to-day operations of SEDI are carried out under the guidance of its Executive Director, Eric Marcus.
SEDI Board of Directors & Officers
- President: Jim Dykes is Counsel at W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc. He has served on the boards of the Flagstaff Medical Center, Flagstaff Leadership Program, Flagstaff Family Food Kitchen and was the 2000 Flagstaff Citizen of the Year.
- Treasurer: Jim Cook is the Chief Financial Officer for The NARBHA Institute. He has extensive experience in hospital financial operations and management, investment management, and budgeting.
- Secretary: Nathan Jones is General Counsel for The NARBHA Institute, providing legal advice to the Institute on a wide variety of matters including joint ventures, real estate, land use, commercial and residential leasing, employee benefits, corporate governance, tax, contract negotiation and administrative law.
- Linda Buchanan is the Community Education and Development Officer at Yavapai College, Greater Verde Valley.
- Ron Hubert is the founder and Managing Director of Hozho International and Adjunct Professor in the Sustainable Communities Program at Northern Arizona University’s School of Earth Sciences and Environmental Sustainability.